April is here and we all enjoyed a lovely sunny bank holiday (long may the warm weather continue!). In the Construction & Engineering team our clients have been keeping us very busy! Since we last wrote:
- We have been out and about meeting clients and hearing about exciting new opportunities.
- We are looking forward to seeing all of you that are attending our lunchtime seminar next week (17 April). Neil Mason and Kerrie Jones will be discussing public procurement and tenders. To find out more visit:
- Anna Wood from the team had a baby boy at the end of March - mother and baby are doing well.
Back in the office we’ve been dealing with:
- Investigating an allegation of diminution in value raised by a developer as justification for exercising set – off against sums due to a contractor
- Insolvency advice in the wake of GB Building Solutions Limited, and its parent company GB Group Holdings Limited, going into administration
- Dealing with a claim concerning breaches of the Party Wall Act etc. 1996, trespass and nuisance
- Reviewing a JCT Intermediate with Contractor’s Design contract relating to fit out works in London office premises
- Continuing progress on contracts for three GP surgeries
- Success in having a judgment set aside when obtained against the wrong address EPC and renewable energy projects
- Public Procurement and tender advice
To download the full newsletter as a PDF, please click here.
These notes have been prepared for the purpose of an article only. They should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice.