We at BPE have rolled out plans to reduce the impact of the current outbreak for staff and clients as best we can.
We have postponed all of our upcoming events and networking sessions for the foreseeable future, but will be running some of our knowledge based/professional development sessions over the coming months via webinar.
FOR OUR STAFF
We have fully rolled out our capability to work remotely for staff - This structure should have no effect on how we support our clients, as we have operated a remote working environment for a substantial amount of time.
FOR OUR CLIENTS
We have a robust system in place to support you and make sure you are still able to support any legal needs you may have:
- All staff phone lines will work as normal, direct lines for all of our teams can be found on our website
- All emails will be answered as normal and these can also be found on our website
- Our main office numbers - listed here - can be called if you are unsure who you need to speak to and we will direct your call appropriately
- If you want to talk to us via video conference, we have the ability to speak to you via facetime, Skype, Zoom or by other means if required
- We have altered our internal client inception process which has traditionally required clients to produce personal identification face to face, and instead are able to support emailed ID followed up by a video call to validate, negating the need wherever possible for any face to face meetings.
We will carry on delivering the legal support you need, in what is unquestionably a challenging time.
For regular updates and helpful information, why not visit our Business Continuity and COVID-19 area, which gives easy to understand advice on what you should be doing.