Call us on 01242 224433

Wealth & Asset Protection

When you've worked hard to build financial security for you and your family, it makes sense to protect it for those times when situations arise that may be beyond your control. Protecting family wealth demands early planning and a close personal relationship with your legal advisors.

Retirement, old age

Do I need to pay for my own residential care?

Your entitlement to state funding for residential care will depend upon the amount of money you have in the form of savings and investments. Before moving into a residential or care home, the local council will conduct a detailed financial assessment, looking at your income and capital to decide how much you should pay towards care home fees. The NHS can fund any nursing care and a nurse will assess the level of nursing care you require. The level of funding available for this varies across the country. 

Get in touch