Our team take a can do approach, offering practical support to help your business across a wide variety of situations:
- Trading Terms and Conditions - whether you are buying or selling, we can work with you to create robust and practical trading terms that protect your business offline and on, advising on how best to ensure your terms will prevail over the terms of the other party.
- Agency - we work closely with principals and agents to draft contracts and offering advice. We advise on all forms of agency in jurisdictions across the globe and often advise on the effect of the Commercial Agents Regulations and the liability to pay liability or compensation to an agent.
- Manufacturing, Supply and Distribution Contracts - from quality control to benchmarking, from service levels to warranties, we can help you draft contracts to fit your business model.
- Outsourcing - contracting with third parties to provide business services is becoming more and more common as you benefit from the third party's economies of scale. We can advise on the risks and benefits of outsourcing and draft and negotiate an agreement that will ensure you get what you are paying for.
- Franchising - whether you are the franchisor or the franchisee, we can help your business go from strength to strength. The franchise agreement is vital, and we have helped many well-known brands set up successful franchise models.
- International Contracts - we work with businesses in every continent, helping them comply with their own national laws and the laws applying in the territories where their suppliers and customers are based. Understanding the local culture is as important as knowing the local law, and we can help you make the most of any trading opportunity.