- Back Church Lane, London - Forward funded purchase of 24,700 sq ft Grade A office development
- Croxley House, Manchester - £5.5m acquisition of a multi let investment property
- St James Court, Manchester - £6.5m acquisition of a development property
- Latimer House, Amersham - £5.2m acquisition of an investment property
- Prospect House, Leeds - £3.25m acquisition of an investment property.
- Rivington House, London - occupational lease and disposal for £15.22m.
Boultbee Brooks Real Estate
BPE’s property team has acted for BBRE since April 2014, handling many of the company’s investment acquisitions, disposals, agreements and leases.
Boultbee Brooks Real Estate (BBRE) is an entrepreneurial, family owned business led by Clive Boultbee Brooks.
The company, which deals with property investment and development, has an impressive track record spanning over 27 years, with total transactions of more than £5 billion in the UK and Europe.
BPE’s property team has acted for BBRE since April 2014, handling many of the company’s investment acquisitions, disposals, agreements and leases. In its first year alone, BPE supported BBRE with more than £70m worth of investments and development work, including the letting and sale of Rivington House in London, LK Bennett’s new 16,000 sq ft head office.
As a privately owned and well-resourced business, with a stunning track record, BBRE is able to be very flexible, confident and proactive about its property acquisition. The company’s strategy is to maximise returns for its investors and outperform markets and they are experts in identifying opportunities as well as making timely investment decisions that take into account constant changes in markets. Consequently, they require an efficient, responsive and commercially astute legal team.
Get in touch
Talk to us about your legal challenges and discover how our expert, pragmatic legal advice and broad commercial acumen can help.