Our team is made up of commercial lawyers wholly focused on the technology sector, from science and industry to software and digital markets and always on commercial delivery.
We provide legal skills supporting end-to-end technology adoption:
- R&D and consortium arrangements, manufacturing agreements, tech transfer and licensing agreements
- technology procurement, master service agreements, managed services agreements
- tech sector supply chain agreements, software licensing, IT outsourcing, SaaS arrangements
- cyber requirements within the supply chain to create trusted ecosystems
- the collection and flow of big data within these ecosystems and the facilitation of data sharing between entities and ecosystems
- the application of AI and data analytics
- commercial delivery of products and services to customers, platform agreements (B2B, B2C and B2B2C)
- sector specific regulatory advice where applicable
We add value through our upstream and downstream knowledge across the tech sector.
We have an innovative and cost-effective solution to help businesses. Digital Assurance as a Service protects a business' supply chains and protects against vulnerabilities.