Construction & Engineering Newsletter - March 2014
February was an extremely busy month for the team and we all know that March is busy professionally for our sector (what with Ecobuild, MIPIM and many Gloucestershire events for our local contacts – Gold Cup Week anyone?). Nonetheless we hope you will find time to read and enjoy our newsletter as it is crammed with practical advice for people from all corners of the construction sector.
What have we been up to?
February 2014 made a busy January look quiet and we had numerous new instructions and old matters came to a head. Highlights of the month include:
• Meeting with Curtins Consulting to discuss a very exciting seminar we’ll be running later this year
• Presenting to the Trussed Rafter Association on Collateral Warranties
• Negotiating on three different anaerobic digestion renewable energy plants – all at the same time!
• Dealing with the scorpion of the construction world…. a letter of intent
• Advising on the merits of applying for an access order to enable a client to carry out vital work
These notes have been prepared for the purpose of articles only. They should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice.