October was another busy month for the team with a lot of new instructions on project work. We have been out and about as usual:
• Jon met up with clients in London to make introductions in the urban regeneration world
• He’s also been assisting our Stroud office to build upon their manufacturing & engineering profile, as well as providing a steer on short form EPC contracts to those in the renewable energy sector
• Anna attended a fantastic Constructing Excellence Gloucestershire Club event focussing on collaborative working
• Anna went for a site visit to the re-development of Cheltenham Racecourse with Women in Property.
Back in the office we’ve been dealing with the following:
• Lots of redevelopment work, particularly relating to leisure, healthcare and heritage residential – all over the country
• Defending a tripartite c. £ ½ million contract claim in the TCC relating to allegedly defective design
• Helping various clients get their sub-contractor T&Cs in better shape
• More adjudications: including dealing with yet more novel jurisdictional challenges
• Advising on good bread and butter provisions relating to early warning and compensation events as part of a further education project
To read the full newsletter click here
Or read the articles here:
These notes have been prepared for the purpose of an article only. They should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice.