- I've worked in the construction sector since: 1978
- The best thing about my job is: Successful projects for our clients! When we are asked to be involved early in the design process on negotiated projects and we can add real value to the whole process working with the design team rather than being asked to simply tender for the work once the design process has been completed – this early involvement makes for a much smoother and more fluid process with budgets and timescales being met.
- The worst thing about my job is: Wastage in the industry brought about by a lack of care and forward thinking / planning.
- The first album I ever bought was: Rod Stewart – Tonight’s the night.
- My favourite holiday was: 3 week honeymoon to India & Goa.
- My favourite bar/restaurant is: Prego in Westbury Park, Bristol – a brilliant modern Italian restaurant and only 10 minutes’ walk from where we live.
- Make mine a (e.g. pint of something/rum & coke/glass of champagne): A chilled Peroni as the sun is going down on a lovely summer’s day.
- My perfect Sunday would be: I would divide this into 3 parts – watching the children play either Hockey / Rugby / Football in the morning followed by a home cooked roast dinner and a walk around the brilliant Bristol harbourside area.
For more information about John Perkins Construction or to contact Rob Yeandle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.