We offer a range of services to support your IT / E-commerce business needs, from Software Licensing to Online trading terms and conditions. Our expertise include:
- Drafting and negotiating cloud computing agreements for the provision of business critical hosted software.
- Drafting app development agreements.
- Help with Software Licensing if you are developing software or using another company’s products.
- Advice on IT Support and Maintenance agreements, making sure your business has strong and enforceable remedies if IT goes wrong.
- Copyright advice, including how best to use tactics such as seeding, to protect the source and object code for a piece of software.
- Escrow Services, whereby vital software your business uses is held securely by a third party, so if the licensor goes out of business, you can obtain the source code and host the software yourself, guaranteeing continued use of the software.
- Advice on websites including privacy policies and trading terms.
- Protection for your online presence, with online trading terms and conditions, covering, amongst other things, the new EU Cookies directive.